Main advantages and precautions of air floating oven
The air floating oven generally uses heating pipes, and the oven with fan is called the air floating oven, because no matter the oven structure, horizontal or vertical wind direction, in the final analysis, it is the internal circulation of the air floating oven, so it can be commonly called the air floating oven. The main advantages and precautions are described as follows. 1、 What are the main advantages of air floating oven?
The air floating oven generally uses heating pipes, and the oven with fan is called the air floating oven, because no matter the oven structure, horizontal or vertical wind direction, in the final analysis, it is the internal circulation of the air floating oven, so it can be commonly called the air floating oven. The main advantages and precautions are described as follows.
1、 What are the main advantages of air floating oven?
1. The air floating oven drive is mainly made of stainless steel or stainless steel chain mesh. Any suitable running speed can be adjusted according to different products and different requirements.
2. The electric heating element of the air flotation oven adopts high-quality timely glass tube or far-infrared directional radiation heating element, which is characterized by high radiation coefficient, low energy consumption, fast temperature rise and small size.
3. Except for the rack, the hot air circulator is made of stainless steel, and the thermal insulation material is aluminum silicate fiber, with good thermal insulation performance.
4. Voltmeter, ammeter, digital display temperature controller, motor, governor and other electrical appliances can be equipped to ensure the normal operation of the hot air circulator.
2、 Do you know some precautions for using air floating oven?
1. The air floating oven is placed on the dry indoor floor and the surface of the workbench, while the carbon dioxide incubator does not need other fixed devices.
2. Knife switch or air switch shall be installed on the power line dedicated to the cabinet, and the conductor twice the cross-sectional area of the power line shall be used as the grounding wire.
3. Before power on, check the electrical performance of the air floating oven, and pay attention to whether there is open circuit and electric leakage.
4. After everything is ready, put in the test piece and close the door of the air flotation oven. If necessary, the air float oven can rotate the vent valve with a clearance of about 10 mm.
5. The waterproof incubator and thermostatic bath will send distilled water or deionized water to the water inlet and add water to the overflow port.
6. Turn on the heating switch when the power is turned on, and the air floating oven can set the temperature regulator to the required operating temperature value. Set the temperature "Set - Measure" switch in the thermostatic incubator and the watertight incubator of the oscillator to "Set". After adjusting the temperature setting knob to the required working temperature, set the "measurement" switch to the "measurement" state. At this time, the temperature in the incubator starts to rise and display (intelligent or special requirements).
7. When the temperature rises to the required operating temperature, turn off the green light, and then fine tune until the green light comes on again. At this time, the indicator light is in an alternating state of on and off. At this time, adjust the knob to the position where the green light is off (approximately constant temperature) to keep the temperature constant. The temperature continues to rise, which is caused by waste heat. This phenomenon will reach a stable state after about half an hour). If the temperature of the working chamber is stable (the so-called "constant temperature state"), the temperature controller can be adjusted again to improve the temperature control accuracy. This method can select any operating temperature.
8. Under the constant temperature of the air floating oven, the high temperature switch of the electric heating constant temperature blast air floating oven should be closed to make the electric heater work, so as to avoid excessive power affecting the temperature accuracy. When the working temperature is lower than 150 ℃, turn off the high temperature switch.
9. After the temperature is reached, the constant temperature can be kept for a certain time according to the experimental needs (the W type constant temperature working time can be set). In this process, the super constant temperature bath can be automatically controlled by the temperature control device without manual management.